Last week, we gave you a sneak peak at the ENGEL booth at NPE 2012. This week, we’re giving you a preview of the Davis-Standard booth.
Davis-Standard will be showcasing new products and services geared toward energy efficiency, product versatility and maximum productivity. The exhibit will feature examples of premium converting and extrusion technology, including new extruders, improved components and innovative systems.
Here are a few things you can expect to see at NPE 2012! You’re invited to come see for yourself at booth 5945.
- A running geothermal HDPE pipe extrusion system for producing PE 100 geothermal pipe.
- A running compact HPE-H extruder with a direct drive AC vector motor with fully integrated KXE-I808C inspection system for continuous flat film and sheet.
- New three-layer blown film Vertex die technology with improved internal bubble cooling (IBC).
- New energy efficient heating/cooling system available for both new machines and retrofitting to existing equipment.
- New direct drive medical extruder with interchangeable barrel assemblies.
- New slimline MAC extruder design for nine-layer extruder arrangements.
- A 75mm (3-inch) Thermatic® HS high-speed extruder for increased outputs and performance.
- PS foam die, foam die cooling and sizing mandrel, and motorized cooling cart.
- DSB®-2 feedscrew for LLDPE, mLLDPE, LDPE, EVA and POP resins.
- A 12-inch (300mm) Triple Lip Air Ring for superior cooling rates and film quality.
- Harrel® melt pumps offering less scrap and tighter tolerances.
- A 3 1⁄2-inch (90mm) Super Blue® extruder with quick delivery and high productivity.
- Groove feed technology for processing bimodal PE-100.
- Ram stuffer feed section assembly for recycling processes.
- Control systems including the EPIC III, EPIC III tablet, DS-eTPC and DS-eVue.
- Key aftermarket support personnel to discuss spare parts, feedscrews and barrels.
Davis-Standard, LLC is a global leader in the design, development and manufacture of extrusion systems, feedscrews, barrels and process controls for the flexible web converting, plastics processing and rubber industries. The Company supplies extruders and extrusion systems for blown film, blow molding, cast film, compounding and pelletizing, elastomer, extrusion coating and laminating, fiber, laboratory, pipe, profile and tubing, reclaim, sheet, wire and cable, and wood fiber applications. Davis-Standard also manufactures solution coating equipment to service the flexible web converting industry.